Mini XP Day Benelux 2015
Did you miss out on XP Days 2014 because the conference was sold out? Or the date didn’t suit you? Did you want to see some sessions again that you missed? Or perhaps you like to refer your colleagues and friends to attend that great session you experienced?
Mini XP Day is your second chance.
11 of the best
- Learn how to find and retain the right people for your agile team with Ralph van Roosmalen and Daan van Osch
- See how to use the many feedback cycles in Scrum with Kris Philippaerts
- Improve your programming skills by programming human components with Olivier Azeau
- Hear how schools use EDUScrum to apply agile techniques to teaching and learning with Ward Bergmans and Arno Delhij
- Help Guillaume Duquesnay to defeat the Plouf so that you and your team don’t get bogged down
- Explore techniques to work with difficult people around you with Nicole Belilos. Or discover that you are a difficult person
- Learn different change management approaches to help you introduce agile with Dieter Dehaes and Frank Geelen
- Try out or improve your Test Driven Development skills with Florin Bombeanu and Calin Darie
- Experience how courage and vulnerability can help you get better at your job with Gitte Klitgaard
Two more sessions will be revealed soon.
I want to know more
The conference website contains the program all the practical details.
Or watch the video impression of XP Days.
Join us in Mechelen on April 3rd 2015
The conference will be held in Elewijt Center, near Mechelen (between Brussels and Antwerp), Belgium.
Register now, because the conference usually sells out quickly. Early rate (until end of February is 180€. In March tickets cost 210€.
See you there